Thursday, September 15, 2011

How long after I file bankruptcy can my divorce be finalized?

How long after I and my soon to be ex-wife file the chapter 7 bankruptcy can i finalize my divorce from her? We both agree to the bankruptcy and the divorce, so can we get the divorce done before the Bankruptcy is 100% finalized?|||Yes, you can divorce before the bankruptcy is 100% finalized if you file for an uncontested divorce. All you need to do is list your divorce terms (who gets what) and file the paperwork. You can learn more and get the paperwork you need at the website below.|||yes, your divorce is finalized in bankruptcy. More information go to here and you find free bankruptcy evaluation ask a question to my bankruptcy lawyer free.





http://www.bankruptcyintro.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment