Sunday, September 18, 2011

How long does the process of divorce in Thailand usually take?

My Thai wife and I are planning to have a divorce in Thailand. I'm not exactly sure but I think our divorce is the “administrative” type, since we both agreed to the separation.|||First and foremost, you would need to have registered your marriage in Thailand at a local Amphur or Khet for you to be eligible for an administrative divorce. The documents that you need to have with you are the following: marriage certificate, passport, and the National ID of your Thai spouse. Keep in mind that you and your wife would need to have no issues with regard to property distribution and child custody. The process is fast and simple and with a complete set of required documents, could be completed in a day.|||I think you would have to contact a Thai attorney for the correct answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment