Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Looking for resources on dealing with divorce when you do not have children?

I'm trying to find information on dealing with divorce/ emotions after divorce for married couples that did not have children. Everything I find is related to having children in the middle of divorce.|||Hey wis_girl. I was in the same boat you were in, married/divorced no kids. I read some divorce books but when it came to the sections dealing with kids, I just ignored them. What also works is going to counseling or find a divorce support group. Books work well for divorce up to a point but they all pretty much say the same thing. Talking to someone really helps and most people who went through a divorce can offer better personalized advice/support. Best of luck to you going through this difficult time. You'll make it out o.k. and be a better person because of it.|||it nothing it like nothing happened with that person cuz they didnt have any kids so what would tie them together?|||Hello I got divorce this summer so I know what your going through. There lots of material online that should help you, but find something to do, join the gym, join a book club, buy some new clothes do something! If you dont you'll go crazy in the house

No comments:

Post a Comment