Thursday, September 15, 2011

What is the easiest way to divorce with foreign spouse who is already moved out of country?

Hi, After 6 months of short marriage, we decided to divorce. We married in America but now I am living in USA and my spouse is living in Europe. We both agreed to divorce and looking for the easiest way to file divorce. Is anyone know what wil be the best way? We don't have children nor property nor debt. Thank you very much|||DONT waste time or she will get a GREEN CARD and laugh in your FACE !! don't let her back in the country!!!|||Did you find a resolution? I find myself in a similar situation; my spouse is not allowed back in the US though

Report Abuse


|||To Howard: Asshole! You're all imigrants or sons of imigrants so watch what you say! So sad all these people who just want to screw up others, damn belows!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment