Sunday, September 18, 2011

Divorce between an Indian who is now a US citizen and a permanent resident wife in US who is an Indian citizen?

I am married to a guy who is an indian but got naturalized to US citizen and I am a permanent resident of US and still have my indian citizenship.We also have a child who is a US citizen since he was born in US.I suspect my husband of having an affair and planning to divorce me. How can I make sure that I get the custody of the child and which country has the right to divorce us.|||File in the US. The US court will not relinquish jurisdiction over a child who is a US citizen, and will give custody to the parent who plans to stay in the US. Do it before he files, like tomorrow.|||what difference does it make...he will take your children back to his country and you wont ever see them again anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment