Thursday, September 15, 2011

What are the main causes of divorce? I know there are many reasons as to why people get divorced, but what are?

the main reasons, situations, causes, that cause a wife and husband to break-up. Is it financial problems? Communication? I know cheating or having an affair is obvious, but I don't think that happens as often for other reasons, what usually causes a wife and husband, even if they have children or not, what usually causes them to fight and argue that will ultimately end in divorce or separation? I am just wondering because the divorce rate is very high, like at least 50 percent of marriages end in divorce, what are the main causes of divorce?|||it begins with being unable to communicate, or problem solve, but betrayal is the real reason it ends.|||prbly money

Report Abuse


|||http://tinyurl.com/divorcelaw

Report Abuse


|||judes full of sh.. divorce average age 42 for female why! duh!!! menopause in the brain! shrinks love to not point this out!

Report Abuse


|||Lack of Communication. Couples tend to argue and fight rather then sit down and talk. Identify the problem and work through it. Marriage is hard work and some people (not all) just assume that all they need is love. Just because you love someone doesn't mean problems won't arise and differences won't evolve.





Marrying a stranger also leads to divorce. Some people rush into relationships and then jump into marriages without taking the time to get to know someone. They start noticing little things about them that they don't like and bam.......divorce. |||well one if your wife notices you posted this she'll freak so when you get your answer take it off. if you disagree get into fights on the house you want that can cause not a divorce but some time away from each other. and don't kiss or do anything physical with a other girl. DON'T EAT SLOPPY AND USE MANNERS YOU NOW GIRLS.!? and give her attention don't go for a drink with your friends alone only once in a while. other times bring your wife if she likes the people who are coming. and always let her have a drink with her friends but because of the gas prices and taxes up just ask her not to go as often.|||Lack of communication and unrealistic expectations. I think a lot of people get married when they were too young thinking it was going to be marvelous. I think a lot of other people get married just for show personally, but I'm just being cynical. And then people don't want to work things out. They want instant gratification. If they don't like their car, they get another one. If they don't like their TV, they get another one. If they don't like their spouse, they get another one. This reminds me of a car commercial I once saw. I forget which car company, but it's so true.|||I think a majority is miscommunication.





Many people jump into marriage without the tools to maintain a marriage, meaning without the knowledge of how to truly communicate with your spouse.





I also think unrealistic expectations, many couples do not discuss their future plans or what they expect in marriage before they marry. For example, kids, finances, living situation, etc.





You'd be surprised how many couples marry then later find out the other doesn't want chidren, or maybe later find out they would like or not like the other spouse to keep a job with kids, etc.|||Cheating is close to the top, money7 is #1!!!





IF you can keep your money apart form each others, and have a plan of who pays what, it helps a lot! The most fighting is about money. She bought too much, he spent too much on poker and beer... and so forth.





Also, make sure this is the one!!! Marriage is for life... so give it some time and make sure this is who you want to be with ALL the time for the rest of your life!|||Someone else interfering in the marriage like a mother-in-law and the spouse does nothing to stand up to the mom. That ruined my former marriage BIG time.





People must remember when you marry that you are a new family and must stand united against anything from outside the marriage and that includes a well meaning but meddlesome (controlling) parent.|||My personal opinion... I think its lack of communication, honesty and pride. sometimes we dont communicate with our partners. Were not specific. Honesty: sometimes we dont say things because were either scared or just dont want to. Be honest with your partner and they should understand. Pride: We as humens have pride. its very hard for us to admit our mistakes. I had to learn to be honest and communicate with my partner and admit my faults. Sorry and thank you are such powerfull words to say... very important to achknowledge your partner. it makes a big diffrence. there are alot more things ....|||I have never had to get a divorce, but I am married and I think that a big factor would be alienation of affection. When there is no feelings of love all other problems seem larger such as money, infidelity, etc. That would be my guess.|||I caught my wife in the bedroom with an entire football team. I struggled with the idea of divorce and finally I was left with no other choice. There was no trust between us anymore, and it was my team's rival which made it even worse.|||I think a couple don't communicate like that should hurts a marriage. More than anything I know. Financial problems is a big thing too.Most people are not the same as when you was dating.After then marry you than act like they owe you.|||1. Lack of communication


2. Lack of sex


3. Lack of money


4. Lack of trust


5. Lack of motivation


6. Lack of Johnny Walker black :-)|||One huge reason, is because it is to easy to get divorced, and also to easy to get married..people take marriage for granted, and think hell, if it doesn't work, we can just get a divorce. |||Adultery, cruelty, irreconcilable differences, etc.|||No communication. Or what really happened in my failed marriage was that he was bored with me after 2 years. |||The #1 reason for divorce in America is money. According to marriage counselors. Sad but true.|||They say, finances are the primary cause of marital discord.|||Youth, Unrealistic expectations about the use of sex and money and selfishness|||lack of tolerance and being down to earth|||I know a lot of my friends and I are in a similar boat. Teetering on divorce. I think almost everyone has an unrealistic view of marriage. Its not a TV story. At least for the husbands in my circle of friends, (and I say this so its not aimed at all men and I dont get hate mail) these guys are not ready or willing to give up on their bachelor days. Not the seeing other women so much (However that's not ruled out as we have encountered plenty of that - my own marriage included) but that they want to go where they want when they want and the women are just expected to stay with the kids. Its incredibly frustrating. You meet someone, spend a lot of time with them, get engaged, get married and then pregnant. All of a sudden a very happy time is filled with doubt. Most of the guys feel misplaced or some *** tells them oh just wait everything will change now and they believe it.... So they start to pull away and do things on their own. Baby comes and now they are away even more. Now the dynamics for the most part are daddy - mommy + baby. As the kids get older the more far apart you grow with the other person. IF any cheating occurs as a result of this disconnection its so incredibly difficult to recover. And if you try to recover its good in the beginning. You work together to try and work as a family but seems that over time that stops too and then theres resentment and when that happens....you kinda want to stop trying. If you feel like you are the only one putting in the effort, you tire of that....I know I do! People do get married a lot faster too. They use marriage instead of dating. So they use divorce as an easy out if needed. My advice to guys, don't pull away, help out with the kids. Then you aren't alone and neither is your partner! Sure you may not want to change diapers, make formula and do loads of laundry....but does your wife want that? Overall, reasons for divorce, lots of reasons I'm sure, but I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment